2011年10月18日星期二

give up!

Oh! My god! What is happening to me? I just skip the band practice. It just fine. Actually is nothing. But then a monster come to find me. Name it as KSM. It just freak and just scream loudly. Don't know what it scream of. Stupid! Did she just spoilt her sound? I will glad if she did. She ask me why I didn't go to practice. Really it is a stupid question. Just because I lazy. The monster KSM make me cry and cry.
after recess, a big dilemma is waiting me. Two F4 senior came to find me. At that time I was tear off the score. And also scolding the band. I just throw away my-thing . I walk out and started to cry. Well, sometime crying is really a good method to get out from the senior. One of them is really angry with me but she's still console me? I don't know what they try to explain to me. I already told them I want o leave the Band. I say I no talent. Explain and explain. But I don't to her anymore . It just a rubbish. I suppose to find teacher today but I postpone it to this Saturday. The last day I at there if the teacher give me the permission. I hope that. Cooperate with them just make me freaking out. A day finish. Tomorrow i need to confront them . Will I died?

没有评论: